Monday, November 19, 2012

cheap beats by dre Isn't intentional

Quickly solution below have to drink next red wine, then again quick district up ……
"Hua!Is very hot, good bitterness, can hardly drink!Vomited?Don't go!How can lose so Wei in front of beauty?"In the mind antinomy on turning over finally swallow this difficult drank the red wine of extremity.
But turn head an and see discover that the beauty didn't see me'hero spirit cover'just the look in the eyes complicatedly see sky of circle month, that desire cries a non- tears sad facial expression to let my heart in a burst of and mournful, hence I used to spread a sound to start to sing me to once drink in the dark black forest into the airtight skill of ……
How much autumn how much winter
I almost and soon be cured of like
But still the meeting is only because a repeated topic
Isn't intentional from the Rao
Once thought as well
If how can really meeting us is good
I think that I still stand on a certain corner of the street
Don't show you
Only because bother for I wanting not
Is only because afraid that you can not explain
Is only because now your eyes inside
She than I still importance
My having to to pretend me could not see
Could not see you to embrace each other with her in the across street
Your happiness I can feel to get
So of meet a way to who all good
I have to pretend me out of hearing
Out of hearing other people in of she isn't very good
Don't want to ask nor want again be notified
Anyway your world I am beyond the power to care
If don't want to ask if want not be notified
Leave wish in the corner of the street ……
A song later on fairy Di that Xu two Mous of the full tears finally Kua dike, the Dou is big of the drop of tear be like the pearl sort of breaking the line slide cheeks, she looking at me then lay prone on my shoulder to cry.Her action makes me a little bit frighten into inaction, the back that can slightly daut her tries to alleviate the sadness in her heart and comfort her at the same time my heart in also exclamation way:"I how see beauty all one compare Gao and be like Qiao son, don't know that what she ate to incredibly compare the much cm of her Gao Chu Shi at first as well for these two years ……all quick one meter 75.But I am still one meter 65, seeing to me is forever all so Gao.Now can like and depended on my shoulder of this'younger sister Lin'afraid is than Qiao son still 23 cms of Gao Chu Ge ……"
Although the beauty Gao Tiao 's nothing important isn't good, if you are a short east melon that not good.For the sake of I that very small self-confident heart I try to push away to depend in the beauty on the shoulder, but beauty is dead the hopeless situation get I don't put, momentary two of us' body sticks tightly, also ten thousand ten thousand have never thought I have a liking for shape the thin fairy Di chest is greatly so ……but I still kept pushing away fairy Di after a long time, I don't want to expose my disgusting manner in front of her.
Press down the flame of sexual desire in the heart, I always don't do beyond bounds behavior.Although my self-confident I has extraordinary of'magic power', I didn't°yet am arrogant to arrive because of beauty a very small embrace mistake that she fancied she ……
Explanation way in"she however just want to seek Gao Da Dun, the shoulder fructifying cry a just, but although own shoulder can not count Gao Da Dun,still fructify on the whole ……" my heart.
"Do not cry ……lovely, otherwise become to spend face cat ……the true nobody wanted when the time comes."My side wipes the tears on the dry face to say for her.'Burst Chi'a fairy Di is come all of a sudden by me of the words stir break Ti but smile.Fairy Di of on smiling to make me have an exaltation in the position in her heart, from general of'boring man'the grade rose to'interesting man'grade ……
Her a smile to let my face,such as fire, burn sort fire hot, ear is also hot make profit to harm, and ……very excited, the thing seen also started appearing heavy shadow ……
"Etc. ……how do I see the thing having a heavy shadow?Can't!Do I get drunk?"My in the mind thinks a way.
"Walk, should return to, a dancing party was in need of how should the leading lady keep on carrying on?Then doing not descend to go to the guests may start a disturbance ……"also ignore the fairy Di have to oppose me to borrow tipsy trail her from new assembly hall.
On raising head a dynasty for the person in the front door dance floor same times walking into veranda, we see, by a happy chance my hand pull the hand of fairy Di to loosen to open ……dance floor the underneath ring one Hua right away however, allow much more different taste dynasties, we hope ……have interrogative don't understand of,beats dr dre, have already envied Ji, have envy of, have malicious hot vicious of ……still is benedictory.Look in the eyes that just blesses come from F old man of in the eyes, but the misgiving of an empress is still one face.
The old man looking at fairy Di face up of smiling and thinking way:"Fairy son!Don't the strange father is cruel, in the near future you will discover you marry of isn't one old and ugly of kill people a devil king ……do his woman, you just can get happy!"
The old man thoughts of to decide to take advantage o this opportunity declares me here and the engagement to marry of fairy Di, hence he returned to an empress nearby and loudly to say:"Today ……"
"His majesty!"This time Kai Mu in Europe.The fee Er interrupted the words of old man to say.
"~~~~Kai Mu in Europe.Fee Er baron, what matter do you have?"The old man impolitely interrupts his to talk to feel very angry to Kai Mu in Europe, but is the representative of northern army corps due to him so also not go into action, the owners all figured out to take wrath in the tone of old man, if Kai Mu in Europe doesn't make a good explanation that he miserably.
"His majesty, the minister thinks toward the count challenge of world Wu ……" Mu facial expression serious tunnel in Europe,dr dre beats.
Not only only had old first one after listenning to the words of Kai Mu in Europe, connect present owners are all of a surprised, much public begged for"hearsay world Wu's fighting skill deeply could not measure, also the nobody once sees he make moves, even have the palace guards for taking part in that emperor city battle also never mention again ……so until now people knows that he is very strong, very the gains and losses fighting skill is very high.But the nobody know he exactly the gains and losses arrives what extent ……"
"Good!I promise your challenge!"Do not wait old man to say what, I came right away side in the old man body skill 撘 write his shoulder say.Still beat a wine Ge.
"But world ……" old man one face misgiving the ground say.
"Trust, I can't give° him to kill of ……" says and beats a wine Ge.
"World, you get drunk?"
"Have no ……I didn't get drunk can a cup get drunk me?"I lie prone a light tone on the old man shoulder to say.
"Can't?The capacity for liquor of world is bad,cheap beats by dre, wine article also not good ……"the old man is soft a soft was just clapped the shoulder of two times by me to think a way.
"Move to drive, Wu Dou Chang ……" old man loudly shouts a way.
Wu Dou Chang is a path have been being the circular platform of 20 meters, renovating to construct shape probably is as just about as the arena of thou Rome.Many seats round Wu Dou Chang a turn, and at this time I and Kai Mu in Europe is standing at Wu Dou Chang of central be wrapped up by the hemicycle knot boundary in a soil yellow, was also put a lighting Shu by those sorcery teachers in the temple court to shine on on all sides the one is very clear.
"For letting to even have a competition than the force, I will allow princess Di of fairy to wear to the victory of one square ……" old man loudly says in Gao Gao's grandstand.Only old man one person, fairy Di and empress have no heel in the grandstand, the words voice of old man a fall to arouse the set next Hua right away however ……
The Qing Mu of all fairy Dis all the hammer chest ascend enough penitence oneself why not first one-step to I challenge, but this time there is no a person thinking once challenging the root that they will face can not be regarded as a 'person'……hear the words of old man at the same time the Kai Mu heart in Europe being missing for of a pleased, pleased mood soon disappearing.
Because he knows at present of the mysterious man cuts off remarkable, he beats in the beginning and then hads no confidence to vanquish me, but again unwilling the woman's arch hand liking already a long time renders up other people ……
The excitement of wine empress followed behind in the past of be repeatedly fainted, my eyelid more and more heavy, more and more heavy, at this time of I want to seek a comfortable big bed sleeps ascend on feeling, and Kai Mu in Europe at this time but have been being not willing to begin first, either, so we always to see.Passed by for five minutes ……passed by for ten minutes, but Kai Mu in Europe always don't make moves be always in that X wear I see Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment