Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Facebook difficult decision!

Life and death, blue Wei such as lose a scream of sad Chuang of testing the Bi, in a twinkling invoke "sad frost" to carry on matching a body, take a blue ice algidity interest of blue and Wei-like in shape if is crary of offend to evil Luo.
Evil Luo's milli- inattentively uses Duo from me come of the absolute being sword easily resisted the aggression of blue Wei, although he not ability and my absolute being sword matched a body,could regard as him a pared iron such as the weapon of mire to use.
Several voices roar and shout, plum master son several people successively rush through into and Be round and round to surround evil Luo.
The plum Kui is harsh voice to drink a way:"Evil Luo, surrender, you have no road to escape."
Li Xiong loudly shouts a way:"The blue Wei come back quickly, dangerous!"
The blue Wei ignores completely, venting of madness infinite sorrow, body on Wednesday rice inside, be full of extremely cold breathing, that breathing not only cold and sorrow!
Evil Luo roars with laughter a way:"For the sake of a dead person, you also try very hard to and send to you like."Talk, threw me to go out.The blue Wei is abrupt however accepts a hand, rob me in the bosom.
The tears drop of sorrow but cold is on my face, with mouth, the salty very puckery flavor makes me hard to tacklely open eyes and hopes her, I extrude some smiling face hard, way:"Is lovely, don't cry, I also can not die and help quickly, don't let evil Luo to run!"
The blue Wei just shakes head and just cries, I nerveless dark way:"The girl's tears!Unfortunately isn't the time that enjoys a beauty gentleness at this time ."
If evil Luo listenned to plum Kui and smile of even come out tearses, way:"Eldest brother, I still call today you an eldest brother, my bitterness endured for several decades be for the sake of this good heavens, your darling gives up the right in the hands and hand over to me the household, I can also put you a way out, let you look after a natural span of life."
The plum has no shadow to sink a track:"Is the unexpectedly the weakest in character of you unexpectedly will be conceal at me nearby of the most poisonous snake, you this in the last years the empress Yi star toss about of turn everything upside down, threw to the utmost us the face of ancestry in the plum house, today if the old man doesn't can take hold of you, the true Kui is to the ancestry."
Evil Luo overbearing way:"That shows me so-called plum every family main, fix for actually have much brilliant!"
The plum has no shadow to slowly take out his/her own weapon, a rightness of sparkling circleses wreath.
Evil Luo says with smile:"People pass on a message a words:"Now, the universe wreath's world a change".Don't know your universe wreath and my sun and moon fork which more severe!"The small fork of two handle choicenesses appears in the his hand and release uncanny Li light.
The plum has no shadow to stare at the sun and moon fork in the his hand and changes countenance a way:"You are unexpectedly one of The Big Fives!"
Evil Luo's laughter, way:"Unexpectedly, I will be a that is legendary to divided by four greatest saints is one of the outside the strongest 5 people, how, fear, surrender still now in time, I will see an at the brothers up, put yours."
The plum didn't copy a complexion dignified way:"Achieve wisdom to help more, lose one few help, you covet with one person's dint and deal with us so many people?Tonight you at rob difficult escape, I advise you or surrender,Facebook, see previously an of Zu up, I will give you one happy."
If I am nerveless and lie on the blue Wei and keep in mind win, looking at the variety of the affair, listenned to master son, can not help sighing a way in the heart:"You and an unscrupulous person say what truth, he can't give up resist until he dies."
Evil Luo roars with laughter a way:"Old thing, you are to fear, think that the persons humiliate my person more little!Like"lose one few help", I to want to show you, actually who is a square who loses a way."
In evil Luo's crafty laughter, round in the sky, about thousand sonses of plum house of underground unexpectedly have a half to change sides in war mutually to, we in every aspect and mutually Qu, the heart is so shocked matchless, how can have many people to support this unscrupulous thing, so say our the whole plan all exert in his control, so just can play with us at the palm on.
Evil Luo ha ha say with smile:"You should know now, who is one square who loses a way!You can give they what?I but can give them the strength for wanting, so they back me up, the plum house has been mine since today, soon the world will be mine!"
The plum has no shadow to sink a track:"Dream!Even if you succeeded today, also the world of impossible Duo, one day there will these person who are hoodwinked by you will wake up."
Evil Luo is upset,google, way:"Say what useless useless talk, there is ability Duo my life.I ain't afraid to tell you, world in addition to four greatest saint, I haven't feared who, now like, all of the four greatest saints return concealed, this world destines if mine!Although you fix for very tall, your strength not ability will I to of hopeless situation, only a person can make me feel to fear in you, can make me have to deadly fear, regrettable, he now also die quickly!"
If the plum master son several people listenned to evil Luo and all surprisedly hoped my one eye,cnn, I be embraced in the bosom of blue Wei, really gave vent to anger to enter to annoy more little.
Although I move a finger all difficult, pretty much clear, evil Luo point, he is afraid of isn't me, but the dint of the dragon in my body, this strength is having no can resist, no man matches of, the strength of the owner all Gao Gao who can look upwards it at up.


Chapter 12 evil Luo teaches a head two



The blue Wei hears evil Luo say that I will die, originally already live of tears again forbid don't live of slide, I break to continuously and continuously comfort her way right away:"Blue Wei don't believe his.You still remember that I give you once say I at the business of fifth planet, say on a certain meaning, am I also the monster that owns a deathless body, his strength far has no the guy of fifth planet come of strong, so you need not be worried about me, and I now condition of the injury already live."
Blue Wei wet eye what fan received hopes me and sobs a way:"Is true of, can't you really leave me?"
Hope soft appearance of her Jiao, pretty much love in my heart, I way:"Certainly, I can't cheat yours, also remember our engagements, seek the place of a mountain clear water show, cover a few couch grass buildings, call-Yu monster Zhai, everyday with keep to spoil monster for enjoy."
The blue Wei tighterly hugs me and fear a moment I will suddenly be missing.
Evil Luo hopes us to gloomily say with smile:"Separation in life or death?Is also good, province need meeting have no time."
The plum didn't copy a sudden assume a serious look way:"I now in the name of plum house big parent, will you the Tu of this improbity bum out wall in the door, hereafter you and the plum house have no one silk creeping vine again."
Evil Luo the way of the don't care:"With your then, you now still the plum house take charge of, the interest allows in a short while, you was an underground to take charge of your plum house, ha ha!"
Plum's hasing no shadow has been procrastinating time but motionless hand, I personally guess the confidence that he probably don't win evil Luo, just he why have been procrastinating time, he at etc. what?Or he is doing the judgment of very difficult decision!
I depress an orotund way:"Blue Wei spreads an interest inside the point to me."Is very and coldly a to spread from the blue Wei palm inside the interest, I borrow her this inside the interest invoked seven small,
I order a blue Wei way:"Waiting will begin, the condition definitely disorders very much, but you need not have regard for me, seven small strength is good enough to protect I, this you should know, you while beginning, never be next heavy hand, follow behind evil Luo's sonses, all be temporarily hoodwinked by evil Luo, we still give the plum house leave as far as possible some vitalities for like."
I sighed an one breath, dark way in heart:"This internal rebellion later on, no matter who win who negative, the real strenght of plum house will greatly reduce and need a lot of in the last yearses to resume!"
Evil Luo the Hey Hey is crafty to smile to hope plum without the shadow of way:"Can not return a hand, you at wait what?No one can help you, the we two by all means only has tonight an ability on the hoof, if you can kill me, after not only achieving your prestige, but also rescuing all Yi star of person, hereafter they need not live in my to fear descend, how great business!"
The plum didn't copy hoarse way:"Don't be too overbearing, which win which negative, also undecided."
Evil Luo laughs wildly a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment