Monday, December 10, 2012

cnn protect agreement wi

The black best Yi and hotel have a meal, my old daddy comes over to help calm nerves for me in person, at the same time also for appreciating the boon of Helping of elder brother Bin!Driver brothers, the front is right to turn, sees, the opposite was Yi and hotel, I saw my old daddy, they in the doorway of hotel!"
I also saw, in front of the door of the Yi and the hotel, stop lengthening of two blackses to speed, the Chinese costumes of the whole body pomp of Qian De Long stands before car, the body side is an archduke sub- Qian Cang, behind is one row black dress bodyguard, there is side also a person of servant kind being attending to needs.
Two of our cars depended in the past and left a distance parking.Just got off first to draw back a car door for me at first, I came down first station to stretch hand to be fond of money by the side of the car door Chan to falsely come down.
"Dad's ground!"The money fan was fond of to shout loudly 1 to throw down me to run over, the father female warmly embraced each other together.
Or Qian Cang come over here and stretch hand a way:"Mr. Wu, how are you, we meeteach other again!Come, please here!Your brotherses have servant Chen to take care of, you follow us, and the old daddy is good friends with good will your boon to Helping of my younger sister!"
I follow Qian Cang to walk over there and turn head to just said at first:"You take the brotherses to follow servant Chen and had a meal first-class in the car I!""BE!"At first just on putting a hand, took five under charges to stand on one side.
Qian De Long finally released a daughter and said to me:"Wu Bin, I represent our whole family to appreciate your boon to the Helping of my daughter Mi Mi and please, the upstairs arranged joss-stick comfortable seats and pleased!"
"Owner money pleases!"We the mutual Qian let to walk into front door in the hotel, the two lines of in beautiful attires faced guest beauty to bow a way together:"Welcome!"





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 116 especially, I am just one to run about river's lake
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:30 chapter word numbers:2518


Chapter 116 I am just one to run about river's lake (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer,google, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
So-called righteousness black"eight name vegetableses"s are in fact a Yi and Japanese net Bao of the Mi system cowboy bone, sentinel seafood righteousness black store of the hotel and resist breeze building of Fotiaoqiang and pumpkin shark's fin and Haos all hotel of roast eight the lobster of the claw fishes, Sen harbor hotel stab a body and brocade all sour hot potato silk and letter of the hotel unite a hotel of the dry pot of hand tore a heart vegetables.
Eight name vegetableses plus eight cool disheses put full full one table.I drive Qian Cang and Qian De Longs let seat of honor, I also Don't mention it sat last, the money fan is fond of to sit on my right side, Qian De Long sits at my left side, Qian Cang sits at next.
"Younger brother Wu Bin Lao, ha ha, come, this first cup wine I represent our whole family to respect you!Thanked your on the water for to save the life of my baby's daughter, her mother walked early, this kid is hard luck, can meet you are her to build to turn, come, I drink first for respect!"Qian De Long's one Yang Bo one cup wine descend belly.
I also toasted to drink and let go of wine cup, I said:"All of this are the predestinations, our on the water sees your daughter wear in the aquatic Piao, so big beauty, do you say that I can see dead not to save?Who know to save down a to ask, is your daughter, I enjoyed at that time, old money, see to we in the clout to destine and become a friend, ha ha, the world over had so the business of Qiao!"
The smile way of Qian De Long:"Yes, ever since that time you came to money shop to borrow last time, though is what Sir Lun Bo Lang introduced, but there is also our own reputation fact-finding organ in our money shop, I made them check your inside situations, ha ha, you didn't misunderstand, this was the normal lending procedure, and you were to lend money a somebody else to still have a risk valuation to shout to the bank!"
I ordered a smoke way:"How is result?Check out what?"
Qian Cang once connected a topic to say:"This business is what I am responsible for here, I went trip Shanghai in person, the Lun Bo Lang just provides you with the whole world company, is also the foundation data that the whole world Anne protects a head office, that Shanghai is rather long a regular company that provides public security service of area, but, I make use of the relation on way in Shanghai to go deep into a to understand, old sky of, you are well-known four seases to help!The eldest brother is strong elder brother and elder brother Xiang, Wu Bin is what role unexpectedly the nobody know!"
"Wu Bin is four elder brothers!The real eldest brother that is the whole world to help!"The money fan is fond of suddenly interrupt way.
"Ha ha, see the appearance that you come over today, my thinking this Wu Bin isn't the whole world the eldest brother class helping is also an important person, the key is Wu Bin to do business with us, we know is at heel the whole world helped to do business and then trusted, the Lun Bo Lang had been already evaluated, the four seas helps of the real estate be worth of several 1,000,000,000, I hope my money shop can with thus of have the river the archduke department, big secret society of the lake background to do business, Wu Bin, probably we should call your four elder brothers, you also know, we here is a world will at provide all Anne of money shops protect, but front a period of time, keep on much aer lunar of greatly clean an activity, world will already from this through all withdrew, they backed Fukien, Guangdong a take go to, Anne in our money shop protected strength some become critical, so, I thought that we need looked for a lately could provide Anne with the company for protecting a guarantee to cooperate, doing not know four elder brothers can help to lead long line, we think with the whole world company of old total, the strong elder brother sees side, you see this matter to go not?"Qian De Long says for I pouring wine in person.
I owed body to once connect wine cup to say:"This has no problem, the whole world company of old always wear small strong I am still very familiar, ha ha!"
The money fan is fond of at underneath kicked my 1:"You at I old daddy's in front don't pack, we go to Hangzhou be not and that strong elder brother together of,cnn, I see he listen to everything yours, you make a telephone call him to come over!"
I the Hey Hey smile:"Do not make, is the somebody else strong elder brother casually and then can call to come?So, I these several days as far as possible arrangement, arrange as far as possible, pass Mi Mi, this matter, we also even if is a further friend, this favour I definitely help!Come, I respect money owner and Qian Da Dun's childe!Toast!"
"?Say so, Wu Bin still kept putting the person of words in this whole world company, no wonder that call four elder brothers, I understood, the whole world of the eldest brother should call four elder brothers, four elder brothers, you be really the whole world help of eldest brother, that we are here can fail to show due respect!"Qian Cang Yi embraces a boxing to say.
I put to say:"What eldest brother, do you see me being like?I am a run about river's lake of, walked to your doorway of virtuous Long money shop now, ha ha, come in to lend some money, do some matter, to, Qian Lao Hui's head benefit money that says to never mind me for two months, must this matter do a procedure?"
Some embarrassed ways on the face of Qian De Long:"Four elder brothers, you see, so, I don't know benefit money of that what you are the person who is the whole world and helps, know to can not accept you, either be not, so, this hundred million, we the virtuous Long money shop regards as and employs the deposit that the whole world Anne protects, the commission in the first year, how?"
I ha ha smile:"The affair of concrete business still invites our to wear to always come over to talk, today I want to know, that of mine hundred million still need to return benefit money?"
"Do not need, ha ha, principal also need not returned and was used as the down payment that we cooperate!"Qian Cang says.
", That good, I hope that doing a procedure in money shop in the afternoon is explicit to descend, there is also a problem, are you to have Anne to protect agreement with double head bird?How to still need additional Anne to protect companies to provide Anne to protect service?"I put forward the question that I want to ask most , is also that I want to know, the double head bird isexactly what role here.
Qian De Long leans on chair up, looking at me to say:"Four elder brothers, I know your heel double, the head bird contains a lot of cooperations, otherwise Sir Lun Bo Lang can't provide guarantee for you, so you should know, the double head bird is French mercenary soldier organization,Facebook, we and the cooperation of double head bird isn't Anne to protect item, they don't provide Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment